- 1 1/4 cups almond or coconut milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon cacao
- Pinch of ghost pepper salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons raw honey, coconut sugar, or raw agave
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla
• 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera Juice (Aloe is very cooling and soothing to the digestive tract)
• 1 cup Frozen Pineapple (Pineapple contains the digestive enzyme Bromelain, which helps break down food)
• 1/4 cup Fresh Mint leaves (Mint is very soothing to the stomach)
• 1/2 inch piece of Fresh Ginger (Ginger aids gastrointestinal distress. It relieves gas, prevents nausea, and is an anti-inflammatory)
• 1 Lime peeled
• 3 cups of Baby Spinach
• 2 tablespoons of Hemp Seeds (for an extra protein boost)
• 1/2 cup of water
Combine all ingredients in a Vitamix and blend until smooth.
Carolyn Akens, Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Author, Holistic Chef, Raw Food Chef/Instructor
© 2001-2018 by Carolyn Akens. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: I do not provide the services of a medical doctor, licensed dietician or nutritionist. Information received should not be seen as medical or nursing advice and is not meant to take the place of seeking licensed health professionals.
Carolyn Akens International
Atlanta, Georgia USA
Tel +1 (678) 807-9187