- Burdock Root – Skin and blood cleanser, diuretic and diaphoretic, improves liver function, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Cayenne Pepper – Blood purifier,increases fluid elimination and sweat.
- Chaparral – Strong blood cleanser, with possibilities for use in cancer therapy.
- Dandelion Root – Liver and blood cleanser, diuretic, filters toxins, a tonic.
- Echinacea – Lymph cleanser, improves lymphocyte and phagocyte actions.
- Garlic – Blood cleanser, lowers blood fats, natural antibiotic.
- Ginger Root – Stimulates circulation and sweating.
- Goldenseal Root – Blood, liver, kidney, and skin cleanser, stimulates detoxification.
- Licorice Root – A great detoxifier, biochemical balancer, mild laxative.
- Oregon Grape Root – Skin and colon cleanser, blood purifier, liver stimulant.
- Parsley Leaf – Diuretic, flushes kidneys.
- Prickly Ash Bark – Good for nerves and joints, anti-infectious.
- Red Clover Blossoms – Blood cleanser, good during convalescence and healing.
- Sarsaparilla Root – Blood and lymph cleanser, contains saponins, which reduce microbes and toxins.
- Yellow Dock Root – Skin, blood, and liver cleanser, contains vitamin C and iron.
Carolyn Akens, Holistic Chef, Holistic Health Coach & Raw Food Chef/Instructor