Revamp Your Life Program
Want balance in your life? Have you been trying on your own, but need accountability and guidance? Your answer is here!
Revitalize Your Health!Sign up to get a FREE copy of the ”Top Three Reports…How to Revitalize Your Health” …The Many Names of MSG, Juicing to Restore, Superfoods for Your Body. Plus, receive my weekly newsletter.
“Do You Want Healthy and Nutritious Meals Without Having to Cook?”
As busy professional families, single professionals, or you’re battling a life-threatening or debilitating disease, your life is very hectic. You want and need to eat healthy nutritious food, but you simply don’t have the time! Once home, you’re in a rush to get something on the table by any means necessary or you’ve grabbed something quickly that appears to be healthy, but isn’t, just convenient. Ask yourself the following questions…
Do you want …
- To retire from the kitchen because you are too tired to cook every night?
- Someone else to shop, cook, and do your menu planning?
- Healthier alternatives to restaurant food or take out?
- Food prepared for older people who can no longer cook for themselves?
- Eat Your Medicine, which is Healing Food For Your Body to keep your body in an alkaline state?
- Nutritious meals for yourself and/or your family without the time researching recipes or preparing them?
- To eat healthy and nutritious meals, without any of the work?
- Someone else to make it easier for you to make good (or better) healthy eating choices?
Healing Food Kitchen Where Food is Medicine! It is a fact that the whole foods we put in our bodies can heal.
In November 2009, my dear and close friend, Marisa, was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. I went to her home and cleaned out the pantry, refrigerator and freezer of all processed foods! I started her on a regime of eating raw food, juicing, and drinking green smoothies. I prepared a lot of cruciferous vegetables; vegetables and fruits loaded with carotenoids. Cooking with herbs such as rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, and mint are very rich in essential oils of the terpene family, to which they owe their fragrance. They promote apoptosis in cancer cells and reduce their spread by blocking the enzymes they need to invade neighboring tissues. Parsley and celery contain apigenin, an anti-inflammatory that promotes apoptosis and blocks angiogenesis. Also mushrooms (white, cremini, portobello, oyster, maitake, and reishi have all been shown to have a wide variety of anti-cancer properties. These effects have been studied in relation to stomach, colorectal, breast, and prostate cancers). She also ate berries; plums, peaches, nectarines; citrus fruit which are anti-inflammatory; and drank pomegranate juice. Not only did she survive, she’s thriving and enjoying her life!
When you have cancer, always eat foods that are alkaline and not acidic, which may cause cancer to return when you stop eating foods that are in alignment with your body.
Do you want to omit meat, fish, and poultry as well as other animal products such as eggs, dairy, cheese, and honey? If you’ve heard that being vegan is good for you, and an excellent way to lose weight, it’s true! President Bill Clinton went vegan to save his life!
Eating Vegan is healthy and has been found to satisfy nutritional needs and promote numerous health benefits including a reduced risk of heart disease, colon and lung cancer, osteoporosis, diabetes, kidney disease, hypertension, obesity and a number of other debilitating conditions. A healthy vegan diet includes fruits, vegetables, plenty of leafy green vegetables, whole grain products, nuts, seeds and legumes. Neal D. Barnard M.D. and one of my teachers at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition states the following:
Plant-based diet benefits include:
- Preventing cancer
- Lowering cholesterol levels
- Reducing risk of heart disease
- Decreasing blood pressure
- Preventing and even reversing diabetes
- Lowering incidences of kidney stones
- Decreasing asthma attacks
And to top it all off, a plant-based diet increases the body’s metabolism, causing the body to burn calories up to 16% faster than the body would on a meat-based diet.
I also provide raw food meals.
Mindful Meals CookbookMindful Meals is full of simple, nutritious, and delicious recipes that will set you on the path to a healthier spirit, soul, and body. You will find a variety of vegan, gluten-free, and raw recipes that not only look beautiful, but taste great! Buy Now!
Carolyn’s Meals by Design Gives You Healthy and Nutritious Meals…
- Menus tailored to your own palate
- Meals designed to support your health goals
- Meals that give you freedom from grocery shopping – I choose only the best, freshest ingredients for your meals
- Healthy meals delivered to your door or to your office. (Not home at delivery time? Not a problem. I can arrange with you to put your meals directly into your refrigerator)
- Easy heating instructions so you can relax and enjoy your dinner in minutes.
- Healthy meals that consist of whole foods and no fillers
- Meals prepared to keep your body alkaline to help fight diseases that can be life threatening (will work with your health care provider)
- To improve your nutritional choices and maintain a healthy eating lifestyle
- To give a unique gift for birthdays, weddings, illnesses, new parents, seniors, anniversaries, etc.
- To give the gift of time to friends and relatives who have everything BUT time
Click on my services page and health coaching page below to discover what I can provide for you!
My Meal Services Health Coaching
Latest from the BlogRead More